To provide our client pool with the highest standards of service, we encourage everyone to adhere to our policies. Please feel free to ask any of our staff for matters concerning policies.
On Court Policies
- Wear non-marking tennis shoes
- Wait until a point is over before walking on play area where a match is in progress
- Give up the court when your booking time has expired
- Courts can be booked by members and non-members.
- Members can book activities up to 7 days ahead.
- Non-members who have purchased Pre Paid bookings can book slots up to 5 days ahead.
- Non-members who opt to pay as they play can book no more than 3 days in advance.
Length of booking
You can book a single court for up to two consecutive hours. For instance, the same tennis court could be booked from 8am to 10am.
Number of bookings for a day.
- Members can make as much as two bookings.
- Non-members can make one booking.
Between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. Monday – Friday by contacting us either in person or by phone 905 257 5933.
Refundable lead time notice
Members will be entitled to a full refund, provided they give at least 24 hours notice. Non-members will be entitled to a full refund, provided they give at least 48 hours notice. No other refunds will be given for customer cancellations.
In the case of bad weather
It is the sole discretion of The Tennis School whether the courts are unplayable. If you are in any doubt you should contact us beforehand. If we decide that the courts are unfit to play, you will be offered the choice of a full refund or an alternative booking at a later date.